Sunday 13 November 2011


Here is my mum looking reem de la REEM. 


Me and Tasha  


The view from my basement bedroom. Glorious. 


PAPA FALC

What a schizophrenic wrote what I read


Smug 
 Magritte 



LOOK AT THEM THOUGH



REN + STIMPY ARE YOU MESSIN




That's me and Alice in the library. You know when you're laughing so hard you snort and people look and they think you've died because you are lying with your head on the desk not moving just snorting into your arms? Ohhhhhhh

Maz McCraz being delicious

And here’s some poetry because that’s what it’s all about really isn’t it. This guy is great. Just found him on youtube because I can’t really read poetry without listening to it because it just fucks my mind up and I always get it WRONG and I’m not very good at pacing the reading and it’s just better when you can hear it
 


No comments:

Post a Comment