Sunday 12 June 2011









I'm going to London tomorrow just for the night but it has been really chillsome and so when I think about all the things I'm gonna wanna buy I can only think of coats and jackets and blazers and jumpers even though it is june. It is june. 
This is what I wannnnnt. Even though it is june. 





P.S. I love love love Karen Elson. She's just so delicious. 







Right, I know that baby is cute, but it is HAUNTED and I'm not joking ok so this is what happened right. I saw this picture of this beautiful baby on someone's blog or something and I just thought it was the most loveliest most gorgeousest most peacefulest thing I had ever seen! Which it i s s s s s s s. So soon it was the background on my phone and I just used to get all smiley and stuff whenever I got a text or whatever (which is rarely, by the way). Then my friend noticed it and claimed it was really really really strange that I would have a picture of a baby that I didn't even KNOW and I tried so hard to defend myself but how could I, when she had an excellent point? I mean it is weird. So anyway THEN I couldn't get AnNnNnNyYyY signal on my phone, and I was only in Becky's where I usually get signal FINE so I just KNEW something funny was going on and then I had the idea that the baby had haunted my phone and so I changed my background and then I got signal. Ok that was really boring but there you go.

Anyway how cute is this kid! So cute. Ahhhhh swag.


Lily Allen got wed yesterday so congrats. I like her. She's jazzy. 

1 comment:

  1. sometimes our posts coincide scarily. YOURE A WEIRDO as well btw. lol luv ya

    ReplyDelete