Tuesday 19 July 2011

La la la

Summer is great. I don't have a job so I've been doing things like sitting around counting atoms and tiles and flowers and stuff. I like doing nothing. Yesterday was a good day. I drove to Leeds (in about ten minutes because I am great) to do a quick ciggie run (can't find anywhere that sells djarums here) and pick up all my long lost notes from last semester in preparation for RESITS! I feel good about resits. Like, whatever. You should LOVE YOUR COURSE, an I really do, but it's not the end of life as we know it if you mess up one exam (yeah?!). Anyways it was a good day. Found this old cd in the depths of the glove compartment that is just TOTALLY summer 09 and it was funny screaming the words and flirting with the other drivers on the M62 (a little goes a long way - I still insist it was my sweet nature that got us into the 'full' delamere camping site). Then I went to a friends house and got too drunk to drive home so woke up this morning in his brother's basement room with a Bekantha Moon Pantha half naked next to me and I tried to snuggle with her but then I remembered that she hates that (so mean) so I just thought about how glad I am to be in this life in this time wearing this jumper with this matching nail varnish. It was a drive the long way home because you love the song on the radio and tell all your friends you really really really love them kind of couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment