Friday 15 July 2011

shout;

It's been a surreal couple of days. Maybe it's the fault of too much sun or the full moon or something. Big questions floating around in the garden, in bed, in the little alley that is a shortcut from the park to liverpool college. There seem to be loads of questions especially in that alley that just hover like a horrible smoke and whenever you walk down there you have to address them. Praps the questions are being prompted by the black crow that has been following me for the past couple of months, LITERALLY. I am not being dramatic, it is still haunting me. Every time I see him (deffo a him) he may as well flick my ear and say WHAT ARE YOU DOING? because that is the effect he has. And it's been going on for a while. So when I was innocently stumbling and I got onto this artist, the creepy crow in the first picture gave me a little shiver. That's all this crow is: a shiver waiting for a spine to run up. And he always gets mine.












Pictures by. Alessandro Gottardo, who also gets referred to as Shout, which I kind of like, because these pictures are so dreeeeamy and, well, quiet in the beginning and then you see all the little gems of sneaky meaning. It's totally deep man. Maybe a modern surrealist? OOH maybe. 

"'One day maybe I Will Say Things That Are Truly worth listening to, I Will Say Things That Belong to me only, and There Will Be No Other Way to Listen to Them EXCEPT looking."

Also can I just add it's very sneaky for StumbleUpon to link you to ebay/amazon products because before you know it you're buying fucking history textbooks when you don't do history. Sneaky McSneakerson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment