Friday 18 March 2011

The hippie and the hipster;

I posted that I really wanted a yellow mac yonkiedonkieyears ago and my sister sent me this in the post! Oh god I just love it. I'm so excited about life in this coat. I'm considering creating a separate blog entitled 'Anna the Banana' and just document all the adventures of this wonderful wondrous object of wonder. Thankyouthankyouthankyou, Sarah. 
OH, I just really didn't want to make this a vain see-how-great-my-style-is blog but look, here I am, a giant banana, prostitute of the PVC fruit world. Hopefully by smiling I've made this less myspacemirrorcringe and more brand new coat!
Had a busy couple of days in uni, slammin them deadlines straight out all over the show, and oh this is just genuinely making me want to gush my thanks and love and faith in humanity (a new coat is probably the only thing that'll do this). Here's to sisterhood (quelle cringe).

4 comments:

  1. soooo gooooood!!!!! i love anna the banana! much better than joels plastic disposible looking one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray hurray thanks baby! yeah the black buttons and black hood are better than his i think HA. soz joel, back to the crab pool you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quelle cringe! i will be adopting that saying. coat looks awesome, i think the smiling makes you look very endearing (as opposed to posey and aloof). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I think this is marvelous and not at all cringe. and that in fact you should post some more semi indulgent pictures of what you wear. but I really really like yellow raincoats so am biased.

    ReplyDelete