Monday 7 March 2011

"We're getting into trouble tonight, Michael"

Beautiful weekend in Oxford. I have never eaten so well. Two of my gal pal huns and I drove down on Friday night, had a groovy night out and a sunny Saturday watching the inter-college rowing, which obviously I know nothing about, but the pimms was bloody delicious and it was one of those never-want-to-go-back-to-uni-and-do-work-ever-ever-again-will-lie-down-on-these-cobbled-oxford-streets-and-wait-for-death-to-come-to-me-rather-than-sit-in-a-lecture-theatre afternoons. Was trying to do the whole chill fit casual chic sunglasses and big coat thing like thissssss...
...but being me and not Kate Bosworth it was difficult. 

I bet she doesn't consider two packets of M&S chocolate biscuits a warm up snack like we did on the car journey. Honestly, when I say I have never eaten so well, I mean it was Christmas day well. May's mum is a total babe and culinary goddess. Her onion sauce made me want to be a better person. I almost cried after the first taste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment