Thursday 5 May 2011

library

I have got so much work to do! Especially with being off home this weekend so gotta do it all before then. But its been one of those weeks, what a week! what a life! and today! what a day! You have no idea, life, how much am feelin ya weight today.

There are more reasons to love the library an going to the library than to hate it. For instance, it can be very glamorous. Not gonna lie I feel like I'm in a film most of the time, but that feeling is so much stronger in the library. I can hear Eric Carmen in the distance, swear to God.

The library dudes are also the most gorgeous in all of the land - a fact which is often overlooked. From where I am sitting in a circular room I can see at least six thousand people that look like this asos model:
I honestly fall in love every ten minutes. In the time I've been writing this a charming charmer, Prince of Charmville goes, "Is anyone sitting here?" and I go, "No" and in my head we have three blonde children and a Cornwall cottage.

2 comments: