Friday 27 May 2011

ooooooooh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Well I haven't been able to gather enough time molecules to blog in a while because of exams and subsequent quarter life crisis. Revision is weird. It's like, your brain is working so so so hard but at the end of the day it feels as though you haven't done a n y t h i n k. (I hope that's not just me.) Revision is also expensive... I've eaten out on campus like every day for a month! I mean we're talking a coupla of squids wortha uncooked pasta boxes and a sneaky snack a fucking jack (yeah baby) but it still 'adds up' (hate that term). And the people behind the library counter can be so snotty! I forgot my card like once jeez louise. 


I miss the library. It sociable! Like school when people are just guaranteed to be in the common room, seeing the same people every day and getting giddy as kippers over exam technique is quite sweet in retrospect. 


So I worked solidly for a while and then it came to the exam and I was super calm and composed and ON it, then I had a fucking PANIC ATTACK!! So sly on my life!! Sucks to be me sometimes. And I couldn't do it! I wrote an essay plan, sound. Started the essay, not so sound. Chose another question, sound. Started a plan for that, not so sound. An I did that for an hour, it was just so horrible. I was adamant I had ruined my whole life and was going to drop out of uni or at least repeat the year and why did I need a degree anyway and I obviously can't do English I should just move home and let my mummy look after me. And so it goes. I went home and faced the tough love from my parents. They weren't having any of it! There were tears all over the show. But I sorted my life out, after much psychoanalysing of myself, and was back in Leeds in a couple of days and carried on with the revision. Which was really difficult. Woe woe woe. Anyway, I did the next exam and it was loads better and now even though I know I'll be back for resits in summer, it's not the end of the world to fail one exam. I got through two years of uni doing well and keeping on top of shit, so to have a mad freak out is normal r i i i i i g h t? 

ANYway! Not gonna ramble about that any more. It is very boring. This blog is very boring! I need some panache. Panache...










No comments:

Post a Comment